strategic consulting and legal representation for Growth Companies
Borghese Law Firm, LLC represents technology, healthcare, and financial services firms and their investors from start-up through exit.
Borghese law advises on legal and strategic issues in connection with the formation and organization of business entities, including start-up firms, partnerships, and non-profits.
Issues that the Borghese Law Firm has consulted on include:
- Venture capital and private equity transactions
- Technology development and licensing
- Joint ventures, and strategic partnerships
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Employment and equity compensation issues
- Corporate partnership and tax law